We are looking for qualified individuals to work with us on Full-time, Part-time and Remotely on various projects. See listings below.
Responsible for completing complex general ledger reconciliations for the company’s corporate office and subsidiaries. Will be expected to work at accelerated pace and complete projects with a high degree of accuracy by the expected deadlines. Must exercise good judgment when prioritizing multiple complex tasks amid shifting conditions.
Accounting and Analysis
- Prepares and analyzes financial statements. Participates in monthly, quarterly, and yearly closing activities. Posts monthly adjusting journal entries.
- Coordinates with external auditors for quarterly and yearly audit process, including internal control reviews.
- Analyzes and prepares monthly financial statements and management reports, Board of Directors presentations, press releases, and other sensitive and confidential reports.
- Performs analytical review of Department expenses including trend and budget versus actual analyses and provide variance explanations.
- Exercises judgment to determine accruals and other journal entries. Researches and disseminates information on inquiries related to Department expenses for managers.
- Prepares work paper support containing account analysis, financial statement support information including footnote & SEC filing information.
Reporting and Analysis
- Recommends and implement process improvements through high level analysis and collaboration.
- Develop special reports and ad-hoc analyses.
- Train other accounting staff members in accounting procedures as directed.
- Exercise decision making and judgment, utilizing knowledge of department and company policies and procedures.
- Coordinates with IT and other departments as necessary for continuous process improvement in the Finance Department.
Coordinates with external auditors for quarterly and yearly audit process, including internal control reviews.
- May work on and/or lead ad hoc projects as it relates to the finance and accounting department.
Education & Any Certifications Required
Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance – CPA preferred
Year(s) of Experience & Background Required
Minimum 4-6 years of experience
Apply for this Position by sending an email to: [email protected]